Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom Lip Balm Peach Blossom Review
I recently have hauled in so many winter lotions , creams and lip balms in preparation for winters that my next few posts will probably all be about them .I hope you find them informative and helpful .
So today I am going to review Maybelline New York Lip Smooth Color Bloom Lip Balm in Peach blossom.I like the name , almost poetic !
It is also available in another variant , Pink blossom which is more pinkish in tint .
Packaging – It comes in a deep Coral pink colored slim, plastic twist - up tube .I like the packaging , it is attractive and functional .
PROS of Maybelline New York Lip Smooth Color Bloom Lip Balm Peach blossom
1. Very convenient to carry and apply .Just open , twist and use .
2. Adds a nice peachy pink color to the lips besides giving moisture .
3. Looks colorless in the bullet but gives color on application .Abracadabra ...and Magic !
4. SPF 16 , sun protection is important as UV rays can not only increase dehydration but also increase pigmentation of the lips .
5. Very smooth and comfortable feel on application .No tugging ,no stickiness and lasts for 2 hours at least .You have to reapply after eating .
CONS of Maybelline New York Lip Smooth Color Bloom Lip Balm Peach blossom
1. Just a hint of color , repeated application do not add much to the color especially on pigmented lips .Light colored lips will show more of the color I believe .
2. It is out of stock mostly online .
3. Quantity of 1.7 gms is very less for the price
Final verdict – What is not to like in this lip balm? I rate it 4.75 / 5 .This is all that you want in a lip balm – a hint of pinkness ,smoothens the lips , protects from the sun , you can also wear it under your lipstick as the little color does not affect the color of your lipstick .
So like Madhuri says in Jhalak Dikhla Ja (a dance show on T.V.),” Purrrrrr...fect “!
You can also read
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip balm -Water melon review