Pantene lively clean shampoo review
Today I am going to review a shampoo which has been around for quite sometime but was recently discovered by me .As already stated I have an oily scalp and the sebum weighs down hair and makes it look flat and limp ,so I need to shampoo very frequently , in fact sometimes even the very next day .So I was on the look out for a shampoo which cleans and is specially formulated for oily hair .
Price - Rs 249/- for 340 ml
PROS of Pantene Lively Clean Shampoo
1. Lightweight ,plastic body , easy to grip ( I hate bulky bottles which keep on slipping out of your hands)
2. Clear, thick gel like texture , so less spilling .I personally do not like coloured shampoos
3. Clean and mild fragrance which is a positive point for me
4.Coming to the cleaning part , it cleans the hair well leaving them squeaky clean and most of all ,adds volume and bounce to the hair .The hair feels like it has a life of its own !
5. No silicones ,no parabens so less chemical residue on the scalp .
CONS of Pantene Lively Clean Shampoo
1. Has a flip open top not a pump so you will have to struggle and shake out the last bits left.
2. Does nothing to prevent oiliness or flaking of the scalp .Hair becomes oily within one day of shampoo :(
3. Contains Methylisothiazolinone and Methylchloroisothiazolinone , these are basically preservatives and have anti-fungal and antibacterial properties . These have the potential to cause allergies in some sensitive individuals .