Kama Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream
Hi friends !
As you may recall I received this night cream also as part of my FabBag subscription (you can learn more about it here).
|The Kama Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night cream|
So far I have tried two Kama products through FabBag - the Kama Bringadi Hair Oil reviewed here and the Kama soap free Natural face Cleanser reviewed here . I must admit I was very impressed with the quality and the effectiveness of the products .
Kama Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream claims to contains a blend of special herbs and rare ingredients that will brighten up the skin as you rest at night .
So with high expectations I started on a week's trial for this night cream.
Price - Rs 1195/- for 50 gms
How to Use - It can be used by all skin types and all age groups .It is recommended to use it after cleansing the face with Kama Soap free cleanser at night and then apply the cream .After application the cream is to be gently massaged in upward strokes taking care to avoid the eye area.Recommended for daily use at night .
PROS of Kama Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream
- Has a light texture and beautiful saffron fragrance and colour .
- It is easy to apply as it spreads easily and is absorbed fast .
- Makes the complexion look more even the next morning .
- The complexion definitely felt clearer and skin felt softer .
- Mattifies after application so helps in keeping skin oil free on waking up .
CONS of Kama Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream
- It comes in a jar packaging so you will have to use your fingers every time to scoop up product and that makes it somewhat inconvenient to chug around but since it is a night cream there is not much need to carry it around unless you are travelling .
- My skin felt somewhat tightened and I do not mean in a pleasant manner .
- I did not feel any special brightness or rejuvenation on the next day and even after one week of continuous use , in fact my skin did not feel hydrated and bouncy with this cream which is important to look fresh and rejuvenated .
FINAL VERDICT -- I rate it a 2.5 /5 .It is a product that does not help at all .The only good I could find were the shine free face in the morning , and the saffron fragrance which does not last .I do not think using it for more than 10 days will help my skin any further .So I do not plan to buy the full size product .This is a product that does not justify its price tag .