Palladio Beauty Herbal Lipstick in Rosey Plum Review
Hello Beauties !
I was just re-arranging my wardrobe and make-up when I came across some unused make-up products which have been lying at the back of the cupboard for a few months !
So I decided to use and review one of them for you - The Palladio Beauty Herbal Lipstick in Rosey Plum .
Price - Rs 650
About the Brand Palladio Beauty
Palladio is an international brand whose baseline is botanical and vitamin infused cosmetics .
The Palladio Beauty Group was founded in 1985 by industry veterans and is headquartered in Hollywood, Florida. Palladio's unique ability to deliver high quality products, rapid innovation and exceptional customer service, all at a value price point, is the foundation of the company's success.
(Source 1 )
PROS of Palladio Beauty Herbal Lipstick in Rosey Plum
1. It contains antioxidants such as Ginseng, Green Tea, Gingko Biloba, Vitamin E and natural humectants and skin soothers such as Aloe Vera and Chamomile.
2. It comes in 33 different shades and the pacakaging is very smart .
3. Very Moistursing and soothing feel on the lips ,almost balmy .
4. Colour stays on my lips for 2-3 hours without eating and drinking .
5. Colour pay off is good two swipes give good enough coverage to my pigmented lips .
6. This particular shade is beautiful pinky- plum with slight shimmer which is quite comfortable and will suit most complexions .
7. It has a heavenly and irresistible chocolatey fragrance - one of the reasons I want to use it daily .
Cons of Palladio Beauty Herbal Lipstick in Rosey Plum
2. Some may find it expensive , though I feel it is great value for money .
3. Does not last more than 2-3 hours without eating and drinking .
Final verdict - I am smiling all the way .It is a beautiful MLBB (my lips but better) shade which is great for office wear or for the days when you want to look good without looking over the top .Of course I am totally in love with its chocolate-y fragrance too .I rate it a 4.8 .
A must try for all and they have 33 shades , so everyone can pick one . Next I want to try the coffee bean shade .
|This is how it looks on my lips !|