Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Smoothening Treatment
Hi Friends !
In an earlier post I had described about my Wella Bloggers' Meet .But after the meet I became busy and could not review this product , also my old hair serum was still not finished so I waited for the old serum to finish before trying out this Wella Professionals (WP) Oil reflections Smoothening Serum .Here is my take on this product ....
Price---Rs 850/- for 100 ml
Instructions for use -- Wella Professionals Oil Reflections can be used in a number of different ways ,
Conditioning — apply a few drops of oil onto damp hair for an instant, lightweight smoothening effect.
Styling — apply a few drops of oil to wet hair before you dry* for additional protection.
Finishing — apply after styling to give hair extra shine, and to intensify colour reflection.
PROS of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Smoothening Treatment
- Non greasy feel
- Spreads easily so little quantity is needed at a time
- Contains macadamia seed oil, avocado oil and vitamin E, so it is good for the scalp too .
- Specially beneficial for colored hair ,helps in improving the reflectivity of color by upto 86%
- Can be used for styling hair as well as improving glossiness and detangling
- It claims to have a yummy vanilla fragrance , but goes off after some time .
- Makes the hair really soft and smooth and manageable .
CONS of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Smoothening Treatment
- Availability can be an issue
- Expensive at Rs 850 for 100 ml
- It does slightly better job at smoothening and detangling the hair , but about the shine and reflecting part ,may be it is more suitable for colored hair as I do not colour my hair and it claims to increase shine and depth of color on colored hair .
The hair texture after using the treatment on my non -coloured ,,washed hair ,can be seen below
I give it a 3.5/5 for the above cons (not easily available ,expensive ,does more justice to colored hair ) but definitely a great hair smoothening product .