Autograph Black Amber Eau de Parfum review
I am a perfume person and yet sometimes it becomes so difficult to find the best perfume for yourself .Of course I do the routine testing of applying and leaving on for 1-2 hours and then seeing whether the base notes still appeal to me , but still it is more of a gamble sometimes .Some perfumes become much more powerful in the hot summer weather while in winters they remain dainty .
So today I am going to share the review of a perfume which I have been using for sometime now and feel is the perfect one for me .
Price - About Rs 2000/- for 40 ml
Packaging - It comes in a classy small black glass bottle with a spray and a black plastic cap bearing the name"Autograph".A no fuss , simple presentation which appeals to me. To enhance the feminine element it has few silver chains danglng down the neck of the bottle .
My Experience with Autograph Black Amber Eau de Parfum
1. The packaging is functional ,chic and easy to carry when travelling The pump works very well.
2. The smell is very nice and refreshing .A captivating blend of night jasmine, patchouli and vanilla, brightened with the warming aroma of sunny mandarin.I specifically love the Night Jasmine and the Patchouli notes .It is a beautiful , understated classic fragrance .It will work well as an evening fragrance .
3. The only drawback is that it does not last long , After one hour itself the fragrance becomes very weak .In warmer weather it vaporises faster .
4. Availability is also a concern .You can only get it at the Marks and Spencer Showrooms because I find it is mostly out of stock online .
5. It has a low sillage, which is good for me as I don't like my perfume to waft too far .
Will I buy it again ?
You might also like to read my other fragrance reviews
1. Fragrance Review - Boss Nuit Pour Femme from Hugo Boss
2. Fragrance Review - Cacharel Amor Amor
3. Fragrance review - Dior Hypnotic Poison EDP
4. Fragrance Review - Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming
5. Fabindia perfume Oil- Wild Rose