Lakmé Perfect radiance Intense Whitening Compact - Medium
Hi Girls !
In the hot Indian weather the one thing you can't do without is a compact to blot that excess oil and make you look fresh through out .So last time when I went to get my makeup staple at the Lakme counter (because it gives me the perfect match ) the SA gave me this one though I was sceptic about it as it said "whitening" and who wants to look all ghostly an white-y ?
But he convinced me that is is actually pressed powder only , no white effect will show ...I got it in the shade Golden Medium 03 which is the closest to my skin tone .It is available in 6 shades with Ivory Fair being the lightest one and the Rose Honey being the darkest . The six shades have both warm and cool tones so there is one for every complexion .
Price- Rs 200 /- for 8 gms . I found it reasonable as this would easily last about 3 months even with daily use .
PROS of Lakmé Perfect radiance Intense Whitening Compact - Medium
- Easily available everywhere and online too
- Affordable price
- Six shades available
- Contains SPF 23
- Helps in giving oil free look
- Makes you look fairer
- Fine non gritty texture
CONS of Lakmé Perfect radiance Intense Whitening Compact - Medium
- I do not like the packaging ,It could have been more compact and sturdy .
- The worst part is- it actually makes you look "white " like a ghost .I have to be really careful while applying this as even a little extra can make you look ghostly .
- Blending takes some time because the puff is not good enough for this .A fluffy brush would be better for blending it .
- Not much coverage provided for scars and marks .
|It actually looks like my skin tone in the pack and mind you this is the darkest shade with yellow undertones|
|Applied on the wrist|
FINAL VERDICT - Not very happy with the whitening effect that it produces I will rate it a 3/5 otherwise it is a good product if applied lightly , it gives sun protection , fairness and oil free look to the face .
Have you tried any product from the Perfect Radiance range of Lakme ?