Studiowest Pure Passion Long Lasting lipstick - Passionate Plum
Hi Girls !
I am back with a review of a much awaited brand of lipstick - Studiowest .Studiowest (Tata Westside venture ) has recently launched their very own range of cosmetics and I wanted to grab one of their long lasting lipsticks .
I liked the range , they have browns, reds, corals and mauves .Suitable to our Indian skin tones .
More about the review now...
Price -- Rs 450/- for 3.5 gms
PROS of Studiowest Pure Passion Long Lasting lipstick - Passionate Plum
- Affordable for a long lasting lipstick .
- It has a texture which is comfortable , does not make my lips sticky or stretchy .Of course it is a good idea to use a lip balm beneath since long lasting lipsticks are drying .
- Beautiful purplish-mauve colour in single swipe .
- Suits medium to dusky complexion very well .
- Lasts for 3-4 hours with light snacking and drinking .
- The black plastic case is sturdy and shuts with a click , so less chances of the cap coming off in your purse .
CONS of Studiowest Pure Passion Long Lasting lipstick - Passionate Plum
- I do not fancy the dull black packaging at all .But at this cost I do not expect more .
- No fragrance which is actually a good thing too for me .
- Does dry the lips after 1-2 hrs .
- Availability can be a concern as it is only available at Westside stores currently .
FINAL VERDICT - I give it a 4/5 . Nice texture , Affordable and good colour pay off .