Colorbar Perfect Match Primer Review
Since Colorbar is one my favourite brands , I got this primer from Colorbar and here is my review of this product .
Price - INR 825/- for 30 ml
- The perfect match name is true but at the same time a misnomer because it is a transparent gel like liquid.So this one will suit all complexions .
- Spreads easily ,it is better to moisturise the skin first before applying for a dewy finish .
- Creates a matte finish to which the foundation clings well and lasts longer .
- Creates an even toned look ,pits and scars are less obvious .
- Gives a smooth look and finish , helps in reducing the visibility of fine lines and pores .
- Is moisturising and does not make the skin dry .
- Little goes a long way .
CONS of Colorbar Perfect Match Primer
- A little on the steep side price wise ,but compared to other brands ,this one is quite reasonably priced .
- It is just a makeup base and has no other major benefits (no coverage or sun protection etc. ).
|The colorbar primer has a thick consistency and is transparent|
|After the primer, the foundation blends and stays better like second skin|
FINAL VERDICT - A primer is definitely a product worth putting your money in .It improves the overall appearance of the skin for makeup.The makeup lasts much longer and blends better after a primer .
I rate it a 4/5 .