Hi Lovely Ladies !
Its time to review the June 2015 FabBag for all of you .I received it a little late this time so I haven’t really tried the contents long enough to give you a review or feedback but I shall share the contents nevertheless .
The theme for this month’s fabbag was ” Take Charge ” and so the pouch this month was a dark purplish bordering on black , roomy pouch which screamed “Power ” to me .
So full marks for the pouch and its colour .
I received the following items as per the indications I had provided in their questionnaire ;
1. Ananda in the Himalayas light moisturizer for Oily skin ( Rs 1350/- for 50 gms ) – I received a sample size and I have already heard praises for this particular brand so I would love to try this out .
It contains Juniper and holy basil and is parabens free .I have oily skin and so this should be perfect for me .
2. Votre Fresh Cooling Sun Protection Mist with SPF 25( Rs 400 for 50 ml ) – I got the 50 ml full size bottle and it looks very travel friendly . I shall be trying a mist for the first time.
3. Cuccio Nail paint (Rs 675/- for 13 ml ) – Here again I received the full size product .In keeping with the theme , this is a power packed shimmery bold red colour and one swipe gives good colour .Though I do not prefer so much glitter .
4. Urbane Nights Eau de Toilette ( Rs 750 for 100 ml ) – I received a sample size .This is actually a Father’s day bonus and this EDT is for men .I gifted it to my hubby dearest .It is an average perfume .
5. Cuccio Naturale Papaya and Guava Nectar butter blend (Rs 2970 for 100 gm) –I received a sample that may last two uses .This is a hydrating treatment for hands and feet to be used after exfoliating the skin and helps in keeping them moist and soft .
Final Verdict – As I said , I have not tried most of the products yet so I cannot comment on the efficacy and quality .Was I happy with the value I got for my money ?
I was happy to receive the Ananda moisturizer and would love to try the Cuccio butter blend .The other products did not excite me much .The pouch was better too .
So I would rate it a 3/5 this month
Price of Women’s Fab Bag Subscription :
Rs 599 for 1 month
Rs 1499 for 3 months
Rs 2699 for 6 months
Rs 4799 for 12 months