Hello Ladies !
I am back with a product review and this time the product that has caught my fancy is Kay Beauty Liquid Eyeliner in brown Sizzling Mocha( Yes the one that has Ms Katrina Kaif as the brand ambassador!).
I was getting bored of black eyeliner and was looking for something that would go well with my medium warm complexion , so it was either dark brown or navy blue , the navy blue I tried were not really what I was looking for so I settled for this one in dark brown. I got in online from Nykaa.com at a discount .
Kay Beauty has a whole lot of exciting colours – 8 stunning shades to choose from , and very suitable for Indian complexions from Fair to Dark skinned beauties !
|Forgive my unsteady hand ! This is a fresh application,
it settles to a slightly lighter shade than this
Great things about Kay Beauty Liquid Eyeliner in Sizzling Mocha
- Very sturdy and spill proof packaging
- Not so expensive , though product too is little so it wont last long
- Long handled brush which makes it easy to grip and long bristles that give a good application specially if you want a wing
- Thick but fluid product that gives a good line on single stroke
- Matte finish
- The cap fits so well that product did not dry easily even after 2 months
- It dries easily
- Easy to take off with a simple face wash , I use Kaya Soothing Face Wash
Not so great things about Kay Beauty Liquid Eyeliner in Sizzling Mocha
- Slightly expensive for the quantity provided
- I find opening it a pain , one needs to keep twisting
- This is a dark brown but not the darkest brown and I am probably going to go for Grunge Raisin -a darker shade of brown that is close to black
- The long brush is good but a bit too soft and gets curved easily.