With summer comes the shine and I do not mean the good one .I mean the shine of grease and oil that comes onto the face with few minutes of being in the heat .Compacts are something you just can’t do without at least in summers .They come in handy in controlling the oiliness and taking care that the make up stays put in its place .
So today I shall review Lakmé 9 to 5 Flawless matte Complexion compact in the shade Apricot Matte for you .
- Small and compact ,easy to carry everywhere .
- Shades available -Melon , Apricot and Almond .This shade Apricot is suitable for medium to wheatish complexions .
- Contains Vitamin E for extra nourishment .
- Mattifies the complexion for at least 2-3 hours in my case .I have to reapply after that .
- Helps in evening out the complexion by concealing minor flaws.
- Finely milled so blends easily .
- Slightly expensive for the quantity provided .
- The matte effect does not last long and so you will need to carry the compact around for touch ups .
- Does not conceal enough , so the flawless claim is not really true though helps in giving a more even appearance to the complexion.
- No SPF .
- The powder puff is pretty thin and difficult to handle .
- No ingredients listed .