Price – Rs 5475/- for 100 ml
About the Fragrance – The perfume is described as White Floral, Musky and Woody fragrance with notes of Ambrette seeds at the top, jasmine at the heart, and a cedar base.
PRESENTATION – The fragrance was first launched in 2010 and is a classic.It comes in highly elegant flacons in three sizes – 30, 50 and 100 ml, along with accompanying products – 200 ml perfumed body lotion and 200 ml perfumed bath and shower cream.
CK Beauty comes in feminine and graceful, oval shaped clear glass bottle with a silver metal top. Easy to see how much product is left and looks good on the dressing table .
PROS of Calvin Klein BEAUTY EDP
1. Cheaper than other high end fragrances .
2. I just love this delicate White floral, musky fragrance which is very suitable for summers and daytime .The white floral predominates and the musk is subdued which makes it a very beautiful fragrance .Confident but not too bold.Feminine but not overtly romantic.
3. Easily available online but beware of dupes, I got mine from Sephora shop.
4. Attractive packaging
5. The fragrance is not over powering and it is the Jasmine that hit me first but in a delicate way not a sharp one.The Ambrette comes into play soon and after about 30 minutes the cedar surfaces but the jasmine stays for long on me .
CONS of of Calvin Klein BEAUTY EDP
1. Not much variation in the perfume , it does not keep developing much after wear .I wish it had a few more notes like a fresh note or a green note to make it little more intriguing .
2. Low Sillage – diffusing power ,but stays on the skin for 3-4 hours in hot weather too.
3. Low staying power , two sprays one on the decolletage and one on the wrists ,still does not last more that 2-3 hours which is not what you expect from an Eau de Parfum and a reputed brand like CK.
4. It is a medium ranged perfume, price wise, but the low staying power makes you reach out for the spray after a few hours and that means the bottle won’t last long for me .
5. Since you need to reapply the perfume if you are going out for long hours , it would have been better if the bottle was more ergonomically designed and less bulky.
I love CK Beauty, it is perfect for our Indian summers, not overpowering, feminine yet not girly.I like that it is not an out and out floral perfume and has a mature sweetness to it but I really wish it had a longer staying power .
This perfume can be a great gifting option too .
I rate it a 4/5.
Will I buy it again – Yes !