Price – Rs 849/- for 125 ml
Presentation – It comes in a cylindrical tall glass bottle with a golden top .
It claims to have top notes of Lavender leaves, Neroli and clary sage , Middle notes of Lavender oil and geranium and base notes of sandalwood ,tonka beans and musk .
What I liked about Yardley English lavender EDT
1. The price is very affordable .
2. It has good longevity ,one would think that a cheap perfume may not last long but this one does last 3-4 hours easily even in hot summer season .
3. A moderate sillage (diffusion power).
4. A nice floral Fougere perfume , like freshly cut grass ,great for summers .Can be worn as Night fragrance too .It has strong and sharp notes of Lavender probably because of the lavender oil , I can only smell lavender,geranium and musk though .
What I did not like about Yardley English lavender EDT
1. It has a very sharp smell , and it does not dilute over time ,so I generally stick to one spray or two .
2. It is a unidimensional perfume , not complex , not layered .Though some may like it because it stays true with the passage of time .
3. For some strange reasons it gives me an old woman feel !
FINAL VERDICT – I rate it a 3.5/5 .A pocket friendly,long lasting perfume worth trying .