Dear Readers and Fellow Bloggers
I hope the New Year has brought in a lot of cheer and happiness in your lives too .I started writing my blog in 2014 itself .Today I would like to give a vote of thanks to all the bloggers ,because it is only them who have inspired me to write my heart out ( though I still am not doing so literally ) but at least I have taken baby steps .
I would also like to humbly thank U K (http://www.fashionablefoods.net/) for nominating me for the
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award .I wish him all the best in future .
I also want to thank Indiblogger to provide this platform and network to us bloggers .
The Very inspiring Blogger Award rules are as follows:
1.Display the award on your blog (done)
2.Link back to the person who nominated you (check)
3.State 7 things about yourself (that is myself)
- I asked my daughter this question and she said that it is very difficult to find something nice about you !
- People who know me closely feel that I am very emotional and forgiving .
- People who do not know me closely feel that I am detached and clinical .
- There was a time I was a bookworm , except for Economic times I could read anything anytime ,things are different now ,but I try to fulfill my love by randomly visiting blogs .
- I love to travel and explore ,but never have been courageous enough to do it on my own .
- I hate hypocrisy and insincere praise .Also making fun of physical limitations of a person .
- I seriously believe that blogging can help bring change and awareness about issues .
4.Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations ,so here I go
- Saru Singhal –WORDS
- Ranjith –http://www.alightheartedtalk.com/
- Ragini Puri –From The Window Seat
- NSV –Neither Here Nor There
- Amrita Sarbat-I AM
- Swarna Rao –http://studwriting81.wordpress.com/
- Maniparna SenGupta –http://maniparna5002.wordpress.com/
- Cifar Shayar – LAMHAT
- Shalini Srivastava –http://www.bbeautilicious.com/
- Alok Vats – I News India
- Chaitali Bhattacharjee –https://chaitalibhattacharjee7.wordpress.com/
- Anupama –http://amomentarygainofreason.blogspot.in/
- RIO –My Musings
- Nandini Deka –http://nandinispeaks.blogspot.in/
- U K –http://www.fashionablefoods.net/
6 responses to “The Very inspiring Blogger Award”
Awesome, thank you so much Preeti for awarding this prestigious award to my blog. I am really feeling proud to accept this honor… Thank you so much…
Congratulations and it feels nice to know a bit of you 🙂
Thanks for the honour dear, it means a lot.
Wish you many more of such awards 🙂
Your daughter said that. 🙂
I feel those who forgive easily are calm and people mistook it as being clinical. Even I hate those who don't think beyond physical appearances.
Many congratulations on the award and thanks a ton for nominating me. Truly honored.
Btw, love your blog's url.
Thank you Saru, it has been a pleasure to know you and your blog .
I only know you through your great blogging , Wish to see much more of that in the near future too,Thanks !
Thanks so much Preeti for this award! 🙂 Nice to know more about you! We share some things in common- like not liking insincere praise & loving to travel- not alone but with friends or family! Whenever I write this post, I will inform you back! 🙂 Thanks so much again!