I am not much of a shower gel person .I prefer to use the good old bar of soap to a shower gel maybe it is just habit that makes me stick to soaps .Normally I do not review soaps ,but this one was so good that I had to write about it .I have been using this for over a month now and I am very happy with the results .
Price – Rs 30/- for 75 gms
Packaging – I love the luxurious packing , I guess so much of the beauty products I hoard are probably because they looked so pretty on the shelf and just entreating to be taken home .It has a gold and ,cream and light green ,cardboard pack which opens like an oyster shell .You just gently open it along the dotted line and voila –a smooth, oval pearly bar of soap awaits you !
The Product Description
According to VIVEL – These soaps are available in two variants , the AVOCADO & OLIVE butter soap and the SHEA & ALMOND Butter soap .The goodness of the butters promise to give you luxuriously soft skin with regular use .
My Experience with Vivel “Love And Nourish “Luxury Soap
- As stated above , I just love the beautiful packaging .
- You have to use the soap to know how luxuriously creamy it feels .It is like using a milk based cleanser instead of soap .It is very pampering to the skin .
- Even though it is very soft and buttery , yet it lathers well and the skin feels clean and very soft.
- I do not need to use a body lotion most of the time after using this soap .
- It has a mild olive fragrance which I rather like .
- The skin does not feel slippery and soapy like with “Dove ” soaps .With Dove , I would never get the squeaky clean feeling which I get with this soap without drying my skin .
- I cannot think of any negative point ,except that I may get bored with this soap at some point and stop using it .
- The other variant feels the same , the Shea and Almond soap has a light brown colour and an Almond-y fragrance .
FINAL VERDICT – Soap lovers can rejoice , this soap gives me the same experience as dear old “Pears” would give but it makes the skin extra smooth and soft and the skin also feels clean . I would give it a 5/5 .
2 responses to “Vivel “Love And Nourish “Luxury Soap Review”
I agree with you. I also felt same – Very soft and smooth skin that I had to find on google whether I am the only one who felt it or there are others too. I bought Shea and Almond soap as was attracted to the packaging when went to a mall. I thought to give it a try. I'm very much satisfied with this soap and probably the best soap I've used till now.
Thanks Mital for taking time out to read my blog !
It is a very good soap indeed .