My Experience with Vivel “Love And Nourish “Luxury Soap
- As stated above , I just love the beautiful packaging .
- You have to use the soap to know how luxuriously creamy it feels .It is like using a milk based cleanser instead of soap .It is very pampering to the skin .
- Even though it is very soft and buttery , yet it lathers well and the skin feels clean and very soft.
- I do not need to use a body lotion most of the time after using this soap .
- It has a mild olive fragrance which I rather like .
- The skin does not feel slippery and soapy like with “Dove ” soaps .With Dove , I would never get the squeaky clean feeling which I get with this soap without drying my skin .
- I cannot think of any negative point ,except that I may get bored with this soap at some point and stop using it .
- The other variant feels the same , the Shea and Almond soap has a light brown colour and an Almond-y fragrance .
FINAL VERDICT – Soap lovers can rejoice , this soap gives me the same experience as dear old “Pears” would give but it makes the skin extra smooth and soft and the skin also feels clean . I would give it a 5/5 .