I got it from the Fabindia outlet at Great India Place ,Noida .
Price – It is so inexpensive , I got it for just Rs 95/- for 10 gms .That is a lot of product at this price .
Presentation – Nothing fancy about it .It comes in a simple plastic tub with different lip butters marked in different colors .This one comes in a cream coloured jar with a twist open cap .Small and sturdy .
PROS of Fabindia Fruity Vanilla Lip Butter
- Sturdy packaging ,travel friendly .Easy to identify colour coding
- Helps in soothing chapped lips
- Natural ingredients
- Delicious Vanilla smell , I am tempted to eat it 🙂
CONS of Fabindia Fruity Vanilla Lip Butter
- It comes in a jar , so you have to make sure that you have clean fingers before applying which can be a hassle while travelling .Also it makes the fingers messy .
- Has a thick texture and is not at all butter-y and I am afraid that the winters may make it quite difficult to apply .
- Does not give any coverage for pigmented lips
- Does not have SPF
- Does not give glossiness if that is what you are looking for .