1. Affordable , I have just explained above that very little product is needed so one bottle can last a long time depending upon how frequently you use it .I use only once a day at bed time .
2. Easily available online and at all medical stores .
3. Though it looks very creamy and balmy , it gives a matte-y finish on application .as you can see in the pictures above and below .
4. Moisturizes and soothes the skin too .
5. Fuss free, plastic ,sturdy packing which is travel friendly .
6. It is very suitable for all skin types and sensitive skin too .It never caused or aggravated my acne .
1. Some may find it expensive .
2. No multi-tasking here, like a BB cream which is so convenient .
FINAL VERDICT – I rate it a 4.8/5 . I deduct a few marks as I hate layering products ,So I have to wait for my sunscreen to be absorbed before applying this . That is one of the reasons I only use it at night .Otherwise , a super moisturising product for sensitive, acne prone skin .
You may also like to read