- It comes in 4 shades – White light ,Vanilla creme,Honey glaze ,Cinnamon swirl starting from the lightest to the darkest shades .So compared to some other brands that only offer two or three shades , the chances of meeting your perfect match is better in Colorbar BB cream.
- It is easily available at Colorbar counters and also online .
- Blends easily , no time wasted in spreading it on .The perfect match claims to adapt to your skin tone , hiding imperfections and giving a glow to the face .It is true as you will see in the pics below .It helps in softening acne scars and discoloration a while giving a healthy sheer luminous glow to the skin.
- Broad spectrum Sun protection -It contains SPF 20 with UVAand UVB filters which is good enough to last about 2 hours in the sun .So saves the extra money to be spent on sunscreen.
- It contains Apple and aloe Vera extracts which help in keeping the skin soft and supple .
- Non greasy – I like the fact that this BB cream is quite airy and non greasy ,so very suitable for the upcoming warm weather .
- Unlike Maybelling BB cream which leaves a whitish cast for first 10-15 minutes and then settles down, this one shows immediate effect on the complexion .
What is your take on it ?