It has been said to be inspired by the timeless appeal and elegance of the little black dress because the LBB is something you can always count on .In the same way the BOSS Nuit Pour Femme is introduced as something you can fall back on to give you the poise and confidence whenever you step out . It is the final touch a sophisticated and elegant woman needs before she embarks on a night out to enjoy herself .
|Source- Hugo Boss
PRICE – Rs 4300 /- for 50 ml .But you can search for offers on different websites or buy at much lesser on duty free shops .
One of my favorite actresses Gwyneth Paltrow has been the face of this perfume which is another reason I wanted to try it out . It is available in 30 ml , 50ml and 75 ml Eau de Parfum ,and also in a 200 ml body lotion and 200 ml shower gel.
PROS of Boss Nuit Pour Femme
- I love the clean and simplistic packaging .
- The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum, along with 200 ml body lotion and 200 ml shower gel so you can layer it on to make it last longer .
- Sophisticated fragrance , not very loud if you understand what I mean.
- One would think that a fragrance that stands for ‘Night ‘ (nuit means night in French ) in its very name might be very musky or overpowering and alluring but it’s a very light and fresh fragrance with just hints of dark . It is light enough for me to use it as a daytime fragrance .
- A warm ,sensual ( but not seductive ) floral , fruity powdery fragrance .
- I hardly smell the fruity notes on applying , to me it immediately smells of violets and white flowers and dries down on a sandalwood note .
CONS of Boss Nuit Pour Femme
- The longevity is a big problem .I like perfumes with low sillage but at least a longevity of 4-5 hours , this one unfortunately hardly lasts 1.5 to 2 hours .I feared I may be having a fake product but then I checked other reviews and saw that this was a universal problem !
- The price might be a deterrent.Who wants to spend so much for something that doesn’t even last !
- The packaging doesn’t feel sturdy enough to me , though it has not cracked but the lid takes some care to get into place .