Price—₹ 145 /- for 40 gms
Presentation – It comes in a green colored plastic jar with a white cap .It is lightweight and spill proof but dipping the fingers in every time feels a bit messy .
What it claims to be
1. 24 hours moisturisation
2. Prevents the skin from tightening
3. Protects from drying
4. Contains 100 % pure Acacia honey which gives it hydro- fixating properties .
Cons of Garnier Skin Naturals Nourishing Cold Cream
1. Pricey !
2. It does not hydrate for 24 hrs .
3. Very small tub , It should come in bigger sizes for 40gms will finish very soon.
4. At least for me , I need a good amount about 1cm round size for my hands alone and since it is thick in consistency that means it will not last me a long time .
PROS of Garnier Skin Naturals Nourishing Cold Cream
1. Absorbs in seconds .
2. Non greasy feel .
3. Skin feels smooth and plumper, fine lines and dryness immediately addressed .
4. Lasts for long .I apply in the morning and even after 4 hours do not need to reapply.I say 4 hours because being a doctor I need to constantly clean and sanitise my hands and despite that routine my hands do not feel very dry .I generally reapply cream after washing but just to test it (on my off day )I saw that till lunch time I did not need to reapply ( despite one visit to the toilet and washing hands after that ) !
5. You can take it along , it is easy to carry along in a handbag ,or to keep in your office drawer .
6. Dermatologically tested so you can use it even if you have sensitive skin .