Packaging – The Innisfree Green Tea Seed Hydrating Serum comes in a sturdy green plastic bottle with a very effective pump dispenser which gives enough product without spillage per squeeze .I really like the green bottle , it is very cute and attractive, denoting the green nature of the product and brand.
Price – Rs 1900/- for 80 ml
About the Brand Innisfree
Innisfree is a popular Korean Skincare brand that uses mostly organic and environment friendly ingredients in their products. This is one of their best selling product.
What’s Great about Innisfree Green Tea Serum
1. It contains no animal origin products or mineral oils and no parabens .
2. It hydrates deeply and immediately, I can vouch for that.
3. It does not cause any sticky greasy feeling , the skin feels bouncy and soft
4. It did not cause any breakouts or irritation on my sensitive skin , which is something great for me
5. I used it twice a day in winters and only at night before bed in summers and did not face any dryness
6. I generally am prone to acne and I could see that the acne was quite controlled with this serum , so I may conclude that it is suitable for acne-prone skin
7. No fragrance at all , so if you or your spouse are sensitive to strong perfumes , this could be a good thing for you.
8. This hydrating serum contains Organic Green Tea and Green Tea Seed oil which have 14 amino acids with known hydrating properties .
9. Suitable for all skin types and age groups but I think very dry skin or forty plus may not benefit from this only, they may need to layer it with other moisturising creams. I was layering it with the Innisfree Intense hydrating Cream with Green Tea seed in winters .
What’s Not so Nice about Innisfree Green Tea Serum
1. It is not easily available ,you can get in online or at big malls
2. It is pretty expensive and if I use sparingly every day ,one bottle lasts 2 months at most
3.Even after using it for three months, I did not find any change in my pore size or the whiteheads problem
4.You will not see any dramatic changes like fairer or youthful skin that are seen with some serums that contain retinol or peeling agents .This serum leaves the skin soft and dewy and hydrated while maintaining the skin’s balance which prevents acne and greasiness.
I rate it a 4/5 .It is a good product that delivers moisture (better than those Hyaluronic acid creams claim) and gives you relatively healthy skin over regular use.No miracles here , just gentle skin care that works.
Will I buy it again ? Of course !!
Now tell us your hydrating secret in the comments below !