I have been a tad bit late in coming to this Kajal because of my not-so-good experience with a few other products from this brand .But better late than never so now that I have tried this Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black , let me share my experience with all of you girls .
It claims to be smudge proof ,waterproof ,lasting upto 10 hours and dermatologically tested .
Price – Rs 210 /- for 0.35 gms .
PROS of Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black
1. Easily available at your local cosmetics stores and online .
2. Affordable at this price
3. Intense dark black colour
4.Very easy and soft application
5. Waterproof , washing the face did not smudge it at all .
6. Long lasting (claims 10 hours stay time ) I did wear it for about 7 hours in winters (no sweat and oil) and it stayed put !
7. The colour black is a matte , jet black shade and suits Indian complexions very well .
8. I did not suffer from any irritation in the eyes , so this claim too seems to be true .
Cons of Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black
1. The only con I could come up with was that there is no sharpner attached if you want a very thin line .
2. As with all long stay make up , you need a special lip and eye makeup remover
to take it off .Your regular facewash or soap will not take it off completely .
FINAL VERDICT – Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black was a pleasant surprise for me .It was like back to the college days when Lakme meant affordable quality .So here is a great product which is pocket friendly and ticks all the right columns in terms of colour and staying power .
I am quite happy with it and would definitely repurchase again .
I rate it a 4.5/ 5 .
1. CHAMBOR ULTRA GLIDE EYE LINER PENCIL-INDIGO BLUE