I was just humming the Shaggy song “ In the summertime when the weather is high …”
Summer is fun too but can bring along a plethora of problems .
For instance HAIRFALL !!!!
ITCHY SCALP !!!
Hairfall can be caused by scalp infections and the best way to control them is to use a medicated shampoo which has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties .
But most of the popular Anti-dandruff brands were making my hair brittle and unmanageable (as if humidity itself was not enough of the spoiler !)
Then I discovered a much touted shampoo from my Hair Stylist .He recommended ” The Matrix Biolage scalptherapie Anti Dandruff Shampoo ” to be used twice daily .
What Matrix Biolage Claims
Cleanses and purifies the scalp and hair. A technologically advanced combination of piroctone
Presentation–The packing is in a simple white bottle with a twist around cap .The cap has a flip
The shampoo itself is white and slightly creamy in texture .very easy to spread and massage into the scalp .
- I never had visible flakes only itchy scalp and hairfall and it helped both after 2-3 washes .
- Also helps in reducing the irritation of the scalp .
- Leaves my hair silky soft ,that is a big plus for me as I love my hair and can’t see it damaged .
- Very affordable .Rs 195 p.m. for great hair is no big deal .
- No need to use another shampoo after using this .
- Availability is an issue .
- No travel sizes available ,you have to chug the whole bottle along or fill it in other small plastic bottles .
- Only a hint of fragrance ,which I do not mind much as long as it keeps my scalp clean and fresh , but some like to have lingering fragrance after a shampoo .For them this might be a minus point .