Presentation – It comes in a white plastic,pump bottle with a transparent cover .Since the product is a foam , you have to shake well the contents before dispensing it.
- Easily available online as well as at medical stores .
- Sturdy pump bottle but the lid is not so reliable .
- It cleans regular oil and grime well to give a fresh and clean feel .
- Contains Montaline C40, a coconut oil derivative which is a deep cleanser and helps in dissolving blackheads .
- Panthenol soothes skin and helps in improving complexion by fading marks .
- It is pH balanced , which means skin friendly and not harsh .even after keeping it on for 3 minutes as specified on the bottle , my skin does not feel dry .
- Slightly expensive,hopefully it will last me a whole month since I need one pump for the face .
- It needs about 3 minutes to complete its antibacterial action which can be a problem during the morning rush hours .
- It does not completely eradicate acne.I was still getting a few sporadic bumps now and then .
- Not sufficient to remove make up .For that, I first use a dual phase cleanser and then after washing my face with plain water , I use this foam .
FINAL VERDICT – I have been using it for last 15 days almost exclusively which means I did not use any other anti acne products with it, to judge its actual efficacy .I feel this is an effective cleanser for oily and ace prone skin of a milder variety and defintely helps in reducing the frequency of acne .
It is gentle on the skin too and did help in clearing my complexion too .Only negative is the price .
I rate it a 4.5/5 .