HOW TO USE -You can apply shampoo directly to wet hair, or create a lather in your hands, then apply. Starting at the scalp, massage through hair until desired lather is reached then rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
The scalp after washing with the Soapworks Shampoo Bar
What is to love about Soapworks Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo Bar
1.Completely Natural – It claims to contain no artificial preservatives, it is free from Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Colors, Parabens, BHT/BHA, Sulphates, Silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals. GMO Free (as per the website ).So if are looking for a natural product and also want to do your bit for the earth , then you could switch to these Shampoo Bars .
2. Lathers Fairly well , you can check out the pictures and see how fluffy and clean the hair is .
3. Helps in fighting scalp itchiness and dandruff
4.Travel friendly, no fear of spillages and great for carrying when flying
5. May help with hairfall too as I did find it effective in combatting dandruff
What is not so likeable about Soapworks Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo Bar
1. The packaging is so unappealing , just a brown cardboard box.
2. It kind of starts sweating easily in humid and warm room so you have to store it well in a dry and cool place and in a plastic or glass dish.
3. It has a disagreeable smell like grease or mineral oil , though thankfully the hair does not smell so after the wash. But for those who love a bit of fragrance in the hair after shampoo, you may feel disappointed.
4. The price of INR 399/- for a small bar of 140 gms seems a bit too much , but thankfully it can last 12-15 washes easily for my shoulder length hair ,so that would give you a fair idea about how long it would last for you.
5.It did a fair job of conditioning my hair, my hair was squeaky clean but not as soft and manageable as I get from my regular shampoo
FINAL VERDICT – Though I do support products that claim to be natural and good for the environment , this one left me disappointed because it does not do the basic job of giving you soft and clean hair even if not fragrant !
I haven't used soap bars ever from the fear of getting dry hair and scalp. But I remember my grandmother used soap for her long eons ago. This reminded me of that time. You review is very helpful. Thanks.
I like that you have given an honest opinion of the product and the experience of it I have not tried something like this, and I didn't did not know something like this was even available in the market so thanks for sharing that
I have had good experience with shampoo bars. They take some time to adapt to your hair specially when you switch to natural or organic shampoo or bars. I think you should try some other variant with positive thoughts about it