I had heard of perfect fit jeans but a “Perfect fit foundation” !
Maybelline is a budget brand with good quality so when the SA convinced me that this was the best match for my skin I brought it home.
Here is my review after trying it out a few more times .
Price Rs 525/- for 30 ml .It claims to have 25 percent anti shine perlite, micro blurring powders, to make visible pores and shine disappear, getting you the perfect selfie ready look .
PROS of Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
- Affordable and easily available offline and online
- Fit me foundation comes in two finishes- the Fit Me matte for normal to oily, and Fit me Dewy – for dry to normal skin .
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless foundation is available in 6 shades. The shades are – 115 (Ivory) ,230 (Natural buff) ,310 (sun Beige ),322(warm Honey ),330 (toffee) and 128 (medium Beige ). I was matched to 322 Warm Honey which matched my skin tone quite well .
- Lightweight formula which is easy to blend and gives me a matte finish though the SA advised me to use a primer or moisturiser underneath to get better results especially in the cold dry weather .
- I did not need any loose powder to set it into a matte finish but after a few hours specially in warm weather you may need a bit of powdering .
- It stayed put for a good 4 hours on my oily skin in pleasant weather (neither sultry nor dry ).
- It gives moderate coverage ,which means minor flaws are well covered but darker discolorations and pits would still need concealing .
|Maybelline Fit me Foundation , Warm Honey
CONS of Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
- I feel six shades are still not enough in a country like ours, some of you might need to mix two shades to achieve the right shade.(P.S. – At the time of writing this article there weren’t many shades but now they have 18 shades if I am correct and that should help you pick one for your complexion easily).
- Can be difficult to spread easily in winters so I recommend using a moisturiser before applying it especially in dry weather .
- No sun protection .
- No illuminating effect .
- No plumping effect on the skin .
- I do not like the fact that it has no dispenser .
FINAL VERDICT – As a long lasting , mattifying foundation it works very well for my complexion . It will be good for medium complexioned , oily skin beauties especially for summer season as the face does not get shiny or oily for a good 4-6 hours .
I rate it 4 / 5 .
Repurchase – MAYbe MAYbe not !