Hi Pretties !
Recently received this stick – Be a Bomshell in the shade named Flustered (why on earth would someone name a multi-tasking lipstick so when there are so many wonderfully descriptive names in this world !).
So without much ado I am going to share my experience with this One stick .
Price -Rs 1300/- for 7.3 gms
About Be a Bomshell -Be A Bombshell Cosmetics was started in 2011 byTonya Thompson, a makeup fanatic. According to her ,”At Bombshell headquarters, we believe that every woman should be a Bombshell! We believe that every woman is beautiful regardless of size, shape, or skin tone. We all have our flaws. Our goal is to accentuate what you do have and to make you feel as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. I promise you none of us wake up glamorous in the morning, but a little make-up goes a long way!”
PROS of Be a BombShell the One stick in Flustered
1. Packed with colour , so little quantity is enough to give decent colour .
2. One stick , the concept is great .It means this single stick has been formulated to be used on the eyes,lips or cheeks which ever way you want to use .So it can be used for quick touch ups on the go.
3. The shade is a berry pink with fine glitters in it , the glitters do not at all feel rough .In fact you can see them but not feel them .
4. Glides smoothly and creamy feel so it is easy to work with it .
5. Tested for sensitive skin .
CONS of Be a BombShell the One stick in Flustered
1. Not available easily , you can only get it online .
2. Slightly expensive though product quantity is also more than the usual 4 grams .
3. I hate the glitters , the shade is otherwise a beautiful pink berry one which would look great on the cheeks and lips of not just dusky women but any complexion .
FINAL VERDICT – I rate it a 3/5 only because I hate glitters in my colours ,for those who love them this could be a great multi-tasking cheek ,eye and lip stain .