Price— Rs 1900 for 4gms , buy it here
PROS of Bellapierre Mineral Blush Autumn Glow Review
- Convenient small plastic ,twist open pack with small holes provided to allow small amounts to be dispensed and also avoid spillage .
- Very soft feel ,very finely milled powder
- Very easy to apply , ideally it should be applied with a brush , but I just use my fingertips .
- Beautiful almost natural looking flush of color , my face immediately feels brighter and flushed with a healthy peach glow .
- Beautifully suited to medium to dark complexions
- Since it is mineral make up , it is free from harmful chemicals it does not cause allergies or acne even on sensitive skin .
- Non creamy so great for oily skin specially though dry skins can also apply .
- These award-winning blushes are talc free, paraben free, and suitable for all skin types and weather conditions.
- Available in 3 shades in India – Desert Rose ,Autumn Glow and Suede .
- Can be built up in intensity .
|You can see that flush of colour on the cheekbones ,
the camera could not do full justice but it really looks glowey
- Mineral make up is costly (compare MAC mineralize blushes Rs 1400 for 3.5 gms ), since it is an international range ,very popular in Hollywood ,this one is really steep ).But in its defense one small pack will last about 1 year easily
- Availability is a problem , MAC you can still find at 2-3 places if you live in the metro cities .but this one you’ll find online only .