Price – Rs. 725/- for 9 gms
How to use – Apply all over the face and neck with the compact puff in light downward strokes going with the direction of hair growth . This should be the last product to be applied if you are wearing any make-up or can be worn over cleansed and moisturized skin .
- Easily available online as well as offline
- I love the super stylish ,silver , mirror-finish packaging , very chic though very difficult to photograph too !
- Very soft feel on the skin , it is very finely milled powder .
- Blending is a dream , you do not have to scrape out the compact and the powder puff easily picks up the right amount and it is fluffy enough to give a brush like blending touch
- Contains Hyaluronic acid which is an excellent oil free hydrator for oily skin which gives slight plumpness to the skin and helps in reducing the appearance fine lines .
- Contains Vitamin E which has anti-ageing and skin nourishing action .
- No white-ish look after application
- It does not have SPF unlike my earlier compact but I make do by wearing the sunscreen underneath and then applying the compact after 20 mins .
- Some may find it expensive compared to other drugstore brands .
- It claims to give you a dewy complexion , but I did not find any such effect other than that it felt very soft, silky and natural .
FINAL VERDICT – It is decently priced product,blends well and the presentation is lovely .So I rate it a 4/5 .A great product that can be bought again and again .