A visit to the beauty salon is a must nowadays regardless of gender or profession to maintain a smart ,neat and presentable exterior .
But with our fast paced lives sometimes taking time out for yourself can be a challenge in itself (read getting up early to make tiffins for kids ,rushing to office, or sometime rushing to pick and drop your kids, homework, housework meals et cetera … ).
My problem is that I am free mostly in the mornings (before the salon opens ) and in the evening (most salons close by 730 pm ).In fact this was one of the reasons I opted for a Laser Hair Reduction because getting an emergency waxing appointment was so tough what with long waiting despite fixing an appointment with the salon .
Add to that leaving your kids unattended at home or tagging them along …
To cut a long story short , I tried the beauty services of VanityCube at home a few days back .A little bit about VanityCube first .
VanityCube is a upcoming mobile spa and salon company which helps time-constrained people look and feel good whenever & wherever they need it by providing beauty salon and spa services at their doorstep within 90 Min of booking the service using a mobile platform and making getting ready much easier without having to spend a fortune. They have more than 150 mobile beauticians and makeup experts on ground offering services currently in Delhi NCR & Mumbai.
They have a vast number of services offered from simple threading to bridal make ups and I was surprised that they were offering it at very competitive prices .
I booked the following beauty services for myself – Rica waxing ,Lotus Crystal Spa Pedicure ,Lotus Crystal Spa Manicure and L’Oreal Hair Spa .
I booked an appointment for 2 pm and the beautician , Ms Sarita was at my doorstep at 1.30 pm . I was also happy to know that the beauticians were offered cab services by their company .My respect for them grew – a company that cares for its employees will surely care more for their customers too .
The setting up of my Home salon
Ms Sarita first confirmed my booking and the requested services and then immediately got down to the task of setting up her mini salon inside my home .
PROS of VANITYCUBE Mobile Spa and Salon service
1. You can book an appointment even at short notice – at least 90 minutes before you require the service .
L’Oreal Hair Spa in progress -very soothing and relaxing
2. The staff is punctual ,polite ,experienced and well trained .
3. Attention to hygiene was good with the Beautician taking care to wash her hands regularly in between procedures .I was provided with a disposable gown before the procedure was started and also she took care to cover the surfaces with fresh , disposable sterile covers before every new procedure .
Lotus Crystal Spa Manicure
4.Attention to comfort and quality – My beautician kept on asking about my comfort levels while waxing ,taking care to prop me up with more pillows if she felt I was not comfortable .She kept on asking if I was feeling any pain and insisted that she would move on to the next procedure only when I was fully satisfied by the outcome of the current service , even if she had to redo the procedure .
Lotus Crystal Spa Pedicure did wonders for my tired feet
CONS of VANITYCUBE Mobile Spa and Salon service
1. They accept online payments and Paytm payments .If you want to add a last minute service , you will need to pay by cash or paytm ,debit /credit cards are not accepted .
2. A salon is better equipped than my home for certain procedures which I found out while getting the Hair spa done .After the head massage , my hair was treated to steam but because there was no steamer , we had to make do with hot water and towels .
A rejuvenated me with VanityCube beautican Sarita
FINAL VERDICT – I would rate it a 4/5 for the ease of booking, the very competitive pricing and the quality of services offered in the privacy of my home giving me much more flexibility and control.
As a token of goodwill , they have extended a Flat 20% discount across all services ( minimum Rs 800/- worth of services ) ,all you have to do is use the referral code “PREETI20 ” while booking the service. (Valid only for Delhi,Noida,Gurgaon and Mumbai )
Moreover there is a Maybelline hamper worth Rs 1000 to be won daily on registration at their website .
You can book an appointment by clicking here or download the VanityCube App on your phone .