Price – Rs 6750/- for 100 ml EDT bottle
Presentation – It comes packaged in a sturdy, manly transparent Turquoise colored rectangular flacon bearing the engraved Versace logo of Goddess Medusa on the body.
I like the deep blue color a lot. It has a spray top in blue and gold color.
About the Brand Versace
The brand Versace was founded by Gianni Versace in Milan, Italy in the year 1978 and it is now one of the leading international fashion design houses synonymous with Italian luxury goods.It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including haute couture, prèt-à-porter, accessories, jewelry, watches, eye wear, fragrances, and home furnishings all bearing the distinctive Medusa logo.
About Versace Eros
This perfume has been inspired by the Greek God of love and Sexual attraction – Eros, the son of the Goddess Aphrodite.Eros who could make people fall in love when struck by his Bow and Arrow. This fragrance is made for the perfect man who does not restrain his passion, the bearer of a magnetic personality.
As stated by Donatella Versace – “”This is a fragrance for a man who is his own master. He is a hero: a man who defends their ideas and goals.”
The nose behind this perfume is Aurelien Guichard , it was first launched in 2012. It has been described as Fresh, Woody with a touch of Oriental.
The composition of Versace Eros has been listed as follows
2. Tonka Bean, Geranium and Ambroxan
3. Madagascar Vanilla,Vetiver,Virginian Cedar,Oakmoss and Atlas Cedar
What I loved about Versace Eros
1. I really love the flacon ! I know that is hardly the basis for liking a perfume but looks do matter – don’t they ! The lovely Mediterranean hued sturdy bottle oozes power and sexiness.
2. It definitely attracts attention with its opening notes that are very fresh and sweet .The mint is not powerful, the green apple and lemon fill you with a burst of sweetness that is sweet but fresh and invigorating too. I also found the Geranium surfaces quite quickly. The Ambroxan and Vanilla linger for long and the oak moss gives that hint of green.
3. The base notes are really sexy and long lasting.
Over all I liked this perfume on my man especially after the first half an hour of applying.
4. This is not your regular low lying work perfume; this is more suitable for evenings, casual outdoors and parties.
5. This is not very heavy on the pocket and with its lasting power, it is a good buy.
What I did not love about Versace Eros
1. My friend felt it was slightly more towards sweet and floral and not suitable for work.
2. The majestic flacon raised my expectations and I expected it to be more aquatic and fresher rather than quickly drying down into warm sweetness.
3.It is not for the mature man – this is more suited to the fun and young at heart ,mostly for under thirty men.
I rate it a 3.8/5
It is pocket friendly, lasts long and the bottle would look great on your vanity.If you love sweet,warm and fruity fresh perfumes, you will love this one.