Coming to the review itself . I zero-ed in on two shades to swatch for medium dusky skin with pigmented lips –Pure Brick (Aishwarya ) and Pure Garnet (Freida ) .
L’oreal Color Riche Star Collection Pure Reds Lipsticks has a great concept.Select the celebrity who you think your skin tone most closely matches and Voila – Your Perfect Red is there for you .
The PRICE – Rs 995/- available at all L’Oreal counters and Online at Nykaa.
The PROS of L’oreal Color Riche Star Collection Pure Reds Lipstick –Pure BRICK
- Beautiful and elegant Black casing with a small square indicating the exact shade within.
- It feels very soft and easy to apply , no tugging at the lips .
- Gives very good coverage in single swipe ,so will last long and justify the price
- Will suit Indian complexions specially the warm ones very well .
- The color is warm ,red with brown undertones .
- The colour lasts for 4-5 hours very easily
- Pure matte (no shine ) color
- Carries the autograph of the star endorsing it
- Seven shades of red available for different complexions from Asian to Caucasian .
- Expensive at Rs 995/-
- I felt it could have been little more easy to glide on.
- Starts feeling dry after 3-4 hours ,so it will be important to prime the lips first.
- Applying from the bullet is slightly messy as it is very soft ,a brush gives better application
- Stains the lips and a special lip and eye make up remover is needed to take it off
- It does not completely cover my pigmented lips and I think depending upon the colour of your lips the shade would come out darker brownish brick on pigmented lips or orangey red on lighter lips .
|From left to right -Pure Garnet and Pure Brick swatches|
|This is how it looks on me|